It was another rough day on Wall Street and we'll share that story and click ahead for Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview. But, first the news:
- Stocks fell again today and why;
- No more "cooking with gas" in NYC;
- The "Never Ending Pasta Bowl" may be ending;
- Oregon grocery store chains to replace striking workers;
- Episodes of The Apprentice and legal issues in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The December we didn't want to...remember.
Those stories and Stuff to Do in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. We've got ballet, music, light shows the East Village event and so much more. Click here to listen!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 17, 2021