We're back and so are you. Thanks for being here and a reminder that you can follow along all day and all night on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour to keep up with the business news and our long form business interviews. Thanks, in advance! Here's what we've got for you today:
- We were almost...almost...normal;
- Retail sales numbers disappoint;
- There is a shrimp recall;
- McDonald's is going for the sweets;
- Homebuilders are in a funk;
- Sam's Club is having a heck of a year;
- A manufacturing rebound?
- How to hold down two full time jobs;
- The Wall Street Report;
- CBS is selling an iconic building.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 17, 2021