While we're back in full...much of Iowa continues to lag due to the major storm that raced through the state last Monday. Calls for help in Eastern Iowa continue. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Mortgage delinquency numbers are shocking;
- Fast Food and Fast Casual seeking thousands of workers;
- What was that about oil prices today;
- Are small businesses beating the odds;
- She says the pandemic is in the "rear view mirror";
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working Moms and Dads at a "breaking point".
Those stories and a segment about the upcoming Hawkeye on Safety program that is open for everybody and...FREE to attend. To listen to Bill Gerhard and Tammi Goerdt click this link.
- August 17, 2020