It looks like the pressure of Medicare for All is catching on and that had an impact on the markets. Welcome to the Wednesday, April 17th edition of the business news hour.
- The health care insurance scare;
- Banks getting out of the mortgage business;
- Yet another hit on retail and we'll share who;
- Big business giving up on opposing $15 an hour;
- Insurance and Notre Dame....uhm...
- How workplace wellness is working out;
- What happened today on Wall Street.
Those stories plus we bring back Jason Feifer the Editor in Chief for Entrepreneur Magazine back for Jason Feifer 2.0. This time we're talking about how businesses must...MUST start to think like an entrepreneur every single day or... To hear that fast moving conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- April 17, 2019