A whistle-blower at Twitter makes some big news today that might impact Elon Musk. The markets…wobbled today and the Lyft driver who showed up on foot…no, really Those stories and more in this edition of the Business News Headlines for Tuesday the 23rd day of August, thanks for being here. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Twitter, Cyber-Security and Elon Musk;
- The Markets fell again today but slightly;
- The "Lyft Rickshaw Ride". And the Go Fund Me link;
- Depressing Data;
- The Dragons and HBO+;
- Many say layoffs are coming but there is a...but;
- Consumer are buying different things says Macy's;
- The Wall Street Report;
- We are, it seems, hanging up on Zoom.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 23, 2022