Well, things started off good enough but quickly fell apart even with the Fed rate news. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 16th day of September and here is what we've got:
- What the Fed said about interest rates means;
- Amazon is coming to your hamlet sooner than later;
- Working women leaving the workforce;
- Retail numbers today are, well, not so hot;
- Out of sync: Wall Street vs. Main Street;
- I huge IPO today, no, really;
- The Wall Street Report;
- If you do this first thing in the morning...you shouldn't.
Thanks for listening!
- September 16, 2020