It's Mid-Week and here are some of the big business news stories of the day: The retail world got a shock times two and the markets reacted. Coffee prices are crashing and what that means for your cup of Joe. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 16th day of November, glad you are with us. Those stories and more just a click away. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A retail giant sees profits melt away;
- Meanwhile retail sales jump elsewhere;
- The markets, yep, they reacted;
- The price of coffee is crashing but, there is a but;
- Mortgage rates declined;
- Mortgage applications increased;
- Tech Jobs vs. Manufacturing Jobs;
- The most reliable vehicles are?
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, "Swifties" are really upset.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 16, 2022