Two big reports out today about consumer spending and retail That's where we'll start with the business news headlines for this Tuesday evening:
- Inflation be damned...shoppers are shopping;
- Wall Street bonuses are, well, over the top;
- Pfizer is back in the news;
- So too is Times Square but the governor says...
- Rumblings about the Fed Chair;
- The Egg McMuffin is 50 and McDonald's has a promotion;
- Papa John's is changing things up;
- Dealers are pricing new cars way above MSRP;
- Home Depot and Walmart report sales;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Amazon to pay a $500,000 fine and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 16, 2021