Welcome back to another Monday and the business news headlines for the 16th day of November. We start our newscast today talking about the holidays:
- The Holidays vs. The Economy;
- Might cash become obsolete?
- Small toy stores fret the season;
- The sad story of money and Venezuela;
- The Wall Street Report;
- All eyes on Moderna;
- A big bank deal announced today.
Thanks for coming by for your quick fix on the business news headlines. If you want to follow us all day long just check Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
Thanks for listening!
- November 16, 2020