It was a rocky start to the week as some weak data impacted Wall Street. It’s the business news headlines for Monday the 16th day of May…thanks for being with us everybody.
- The "Rocky Start" explained;
- After more than 30 years they are leaving;
- Over priced pizza? Who? We share names;
- The White House - Jeff Bezos and Taxes;
- A major sponsor wants OUT of Canton;
- Gun Sales and Gun Stocks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Even at $200 a year this chain is worried about finding managers.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 16, 2022