Thursday Mar 16, 2023
The Business News Headlines 16 March 2023
It looks as if the banking crisis that rattled investors to depositors to a number of nations may be in the rearview mirror as help is coming from not only the FDIC but also some major banks. All of that had an impact on Wall Street and we'll share that story first. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- How concerns about a financial meltdown were tamed;
- Mortgage rates dropped but there is a but...
- Ukraine news...think fighter jets;
- The UK to ban TikTok on government devices;
- The US has new TIkTok demands;
- Insulin news as the last of the holdouts comes online;
- Two pieces of economic data to share with you;
- Could an interest rate CUT of 1% be coming?
- Speaking of cuts, the Netflix price cut might increase revenue;
- Might you get some cash from IKEA?
- The Wall Street Report;
- The top college for college bound students is...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.