Welcome back! In the next nine minutes we'll bring you up to speed on a host of business news stories and some items we know you're concerned with as stimulus checks start to hit bank accounts. Let's go:
- The negative impact of stimulus spending;
- Retail sales in February slipped big time and why;
- Debt collectors are eyeing your stimulus cash;
- Will the IRS claw back "back taxes";
- Also, will the IRS push back the filing date;
- Gas prices are up. Is it Biden's fault?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Housing contracts cancelled and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 16, 2021