Today the Dow had its worst day in memory and it's just...Monday. Here are the business news stories we've gleaned for you today. Let's go!
- The Fed action on rates did nothing to calm the markets and why;
- Toilet Paper, Water, Guns and Ammo: "We've got to be ready.";
- New directives from the White House on crowds;
- Lenders and re-finance troubles;
- Oil and Gold take a beating;
- Airlines seek billions in assistance;
- Restaurant workers are on their own;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The NFL deal is in.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from Drake, DMACC and The Runway Innovation Studio is in to chat about cancelled business events and more. To hear that click here.
- March 16, 2020