Two days ago it was Fed Fear….today it’s Recession Fear. It’s also the business news headlines for Thursday the 16th of June…thanks, as always, for being with us everybody. And you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Recession or overvalued stocks;
- Local taxes are benefiting from inflation;
- Also store brands are flying off shelves;
- WWE and the $3 million in "hush money";
- Did Lyft hide some safety issues;
- President Biden and a new shipping law;
- Fewer people signed up for unemployment;
- An iconic makeup company files for Chapter 11;
- The "ugly" Wall Street Report;
- Delta says, "No, we are not a WeWork hub."
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 16, 2022