Mid-Week and thanks for listening! Connect with us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour as we share stories and the market numbers all day long. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A lawsuit over insulin pricing;
- And a lawsuit to stop action in Indiana;
- The return to cruse life just got sidelined;
- The Fed talks about growing inflation;
- Ford brings back a vehicle last produced in 1996;
- House hunting? We've got the mortgage rates;
- Rents are going up...again;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Young women say "No!" to having kids and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 16, 2021