From that old saying, "What goes up, must come down" we saw the stock market shudder. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 16th of July, thanks for being with us. On tap today:
- Caused the markets to shudder;
- Mixed signals for the economy;
- More retailers requiring masks;
- Amazon to start testing workers;
- China and their GDP gain;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Remember that "V-Shaped Recovery"?
Those stories and something hyper-local. Dave Miglin is seeking one of two seats on the Broadlawns Medical Center Board of Trustees. Today Dave shares why, a little history of the hospital and who can vote in this November election. Hitting it hard...early. To listen to Dave just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- July 16, 2020