Our newscast comes out of Iowa where yesterday we saw a freak storm rage across the state causing property damage and the life of a truck driver. A reminder of the power of the weather. Wind gusts as high as 85 mph...we're fine and grateful. In the business news headlines:
- Millions quit their jobs...and why;
- The markets sagged today and we'll share why;
- McDonald's claws back $105 million in severance;
- The fastest selling vehicle in the U.S. is...
- Employees at a candle factory in Kentucky are suing;
- Buy Now - Pay Later is getting a hard look;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Texans are quitting their jobs in mass.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 16, 2021