It's the end of the week and many are saying...not soon enough. Today we've got some of the biggest business news headlines and, because it's Friday, Jeff Pitts from Cityview is in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. But first, this is what we've got for you today:
- More troubles with the Boeing 737 Max;
- Supply chain troubles with backed up ships;
- The U.S. economy? "Ready to rip!";
- GM, LG and Batteries;
- Checking CEO Pay...are they worth it?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Good News/Bad News on the U.S. pandemic front.
And, yes, it is Friday and Jeff Pitts from Cityview is in the chat it up about stuff to do in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Have some fun already! To check it out...click here!
Thanks for listening.
- April 16, 2021