You would think that with the lousy jobs report that came out today the markets would have...well gone down. They didn't and we'll share that story and more. Here's what we've got lined up for you:
- Meat processing factories closing the impact...
- Who loses if we lose the U.S. Postal Service;
- Gold's Gym to close 30 facilities;
- Oil prices continue to fall...and why;
- Healthcare workers get a bonus from Mazda;
- Starbucks has a "plan";
- U.S.home building stalled out;
- The Wall Street Report
- Booze, we're talkin' booze.
Those stories plus The Iowa Secretary of State is mailing out Absentee Ballot Requests to every Iowa voter including "no party" voters who can declare themselves as a Democrat or a Republican to vote by mail. Here I visit with Jamie Fitzgerald who is the County Auditor for Polk County. Listen as we talk about what is happening across the state and the critical importance of voting by mail. And, if you follow the link above you can go directly to his office to request a mail in ballot. To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- April 16, 2020