Today the markets were up...a bit...but they were up. That story and more today in the Tuesday, April 16th Edition of the Business News Hour:
- The Health Care Industry slams Medicare for All;
- We know where you can get a great paying job;
- Netflix grows even with rising rates;
- This week yet another Facebook scandal;
- Then there were twenty-one - A convenience store story;
- Iowa ice cream headed to New York;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
What happens when you get a Mom who really wants to do something for education? You start something really different. Meet Kristyn Arnold from ANAWIM Housing who has partnered with the Des Moines Public Schools for a very different kind of fund raiser. Imagine a fund raiser where you don't have to spend any money but just...show up! Click here to listen.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 16, 2019