Welcome back and hope you had a great weekend everybody. We'll kick things off today talking about consumers, inflation and the holiday buying season. Let's go!
- Holidays, Inflation, Credit and Regrets;
- Firehouse Subs and Burger King;
- They all...quit. A Wendy's story;
- The labor crunch has companies paying more;
- The supply chain and agriculture;
- President Biden signs the $1.2 trillion bill;
- The Wall Street Report
- Here, employers can be fined if they call workers after hours.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 15, 2021