Welcome back and to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Our inbox is full of stories about stimulus payments, the IRS and taxes but, let's not start there:
- Kids will be happy about this story;
- 6 reasons your stimulus dollars may be delayed;
- 2021 tax refunds may be delayed and why;
- Collecting taxes from the wealthy...hard to do;
- A tax increase is on the way...we hear;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is your bank withholding your stimulus check?
That's a wrap and thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 15, 2021