Welcome to a brand new business week. Just yesterday we said be prepared for a volatile week on Wall Street and they did not disappoint. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A stunning new announcement from the Fed;
- U.S.homeowners may be getting additional help;
- Millions of lost jobs may become permanent losses;
- The "Back to Work" bonus is being worked on;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Supreme Court and LGBTQ employees.
Those stories plus some tips on your virtual presence. With us for the interview is Liz Cooney from Tero International here to remind us that even in a virtual world you need to pay attention to you and your personal brand. That plus effective virtual meetings and how Tero International has re-invented itself to showcase their professional coaching programs. To listen to Liz, click here.
- June 15, 2020