Does it feel a little like tax day? Welcome to the business news headlines for the 15th of July..thanks for being with us and here's what we've got on tap:
- The IRS has changed due to the virus...what's new?
- The second biggest shopping season of the year may be a bust;
- A new automobile company was formed today;
- Some states had it worse than others with unemployment;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The pandemic has changed consumer habits and marketing.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 15, 2020