It was a stunning afternoon as Wall Street collected itself and the markets roared. We'll have those details and more this evening. Meanwhile here in Central Iowa we're watching a huge storm heading east through the state with multiple tornado warnings and winds up to 95 miles per hour.
- The movement on Wall Street was remarkable;
- Microsoft employees are talking wages and more;
- Kraft will pay you NOT to use cream cheese;
- A deeper dive into what the Fed is doing;
- Air Bus vs. Boeing in airplane sales;
- Apple has closed three stores and why;
- Yet another story about gambling and revenues;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Heard of "Boomerang Employees? You will today.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 15, 2021