Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines and it was a wild day on Wall Street. That and we've got a "Throwback Thursday" conversation with our friend Carlos Alvarez talking it up about building rapport. But, first the news:
- Two data points drove the markets today;
- What cars sit longest on the dealer car lot?
- Delta has headwinds but predicts a good year;
- The Biden approval ranking is....
- Pfizer booster shots a real possibility;
- Is Netflix losing steam?
- He says Coinbase could trade at $500 a share;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Women in the workplace...not much anymore.
Those stories plus our "Throwback" with Carlos. To listen in on how to build rapport with others, just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- April 15, 2021