Friday Sep 14, 2018
The Business News Headlines 14 September 2018
What have we got for you this Friday afternoon? Plenty...and in case you had not heard the markets were pretty much flat today. We'll detail it all coming up. On tap today:
- Former Fed Chair Janet Yellen adds another voice of concern about the economy;
- Boycotting Nike? Uhm...looks like that move hasn't worked;
- Ten companies that have already felt the sting from the tariffs;
- Cord Cutters are seeing increases in streaming services...cheap doesn't last forever;
- What happened on Wall Street and why is just a click ahead!
Those stories and our Friday Funday conversation with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro this weekend and into next week. Check it out.
And, thanks again for finding us...and subscribe for cryin' out loud!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.