Welcome back and thanks for clicking through for the business news headlines on this the 1th of October, 2020. Oh, and if you want to reach out on Twitter you can find us @IOB_NewsHour. Here is what we've got cooked up for you today:
- Nope on the hope of a stimulus before the election;
- Mortgage rates fall again but...buyers are scarce;
- If the election has you worried about the markets...
- Pay equity and Princeton University;
- Rents and cities like San Francisco;
- Price fixing and...chickens;
- What consumers are more worried about;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, yes, more Work from Home news.
Those stories and the amazing talent of Justin Jarrell who recently released his first album. You're going to learn the depth of his talent from writing to producing to video to editing...it goes on and on. But, he admits to one thing he can't do. Yep, we're fans. Meet Justin here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 14, 2020