Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines and wow...do we have some stories for you. Kicking things off is a story about the slowdown in wage growth then more tech layoff news and a high powered executive wandering into the wrong house. Yes, it's awkward. Those stories and more just a click away. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The wage slowdown is here;
- Jeff Bezos to give away his fortune...maybe;
- Another tech giant to lay off thousands;
- This executive wandered into the wrong house and why;
- The "Smart Fridge" and food choices;
- Meta has pulled the plug on a project;
- Mortgage rates climb again;
- The $55 billion pay package and why;
- Elon Musk says he is working too hard;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Where are the Gen Z workers? We dunno.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 14, 2022