The end of another business week and Wall Street had a day...but not enough to make it a positive week. Also, because it's Friday we've got Jeff Pitts in to go hyper-local on you and chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But first, the news:
- The CDC and masks;
- A union rips the CDC and fears for their workers;
- Disney stock continues to fall but not Netflix;
- In a surprise DoorDash does well;
- GM and more EV news;
- The oldest car company in the U.S. is...
- The Wall Street Report;
- The troubling retail sales numbers.
As promised here's Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with his list of Stuff to Do in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week...and, in one case, beyond. To listen click here.
Thanks for listening!
- May 14, 2021