What a difference a day makes...twenty-four little hours. It's the business news headlines and today this is what we've got cooked up for you:
- 24 hours ago the sky was falling. Today? "Dead cat bounce";
- While UBER was bleeding cash big banks raked in the loot;
- How long will the trade war last? Some say a long time;
- Hungry and stuck in traffic? Burger King has an app for that;
- Heard about the class action suit against Turbo-Tax?
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Also today we're going to deliver to you Quick Bites part of our Out to Lunch segment where I get to ask our guest three questions. Today it's John Norris, partner with the State Public Policy Group who is going to share with us his favorite book, movie and if he wasn't doing what he is doing now...what might he like to be doing. John Norris and Quick Bites at Trostel's Dish. Here is that conversation.
- May 14, 2019