Welcome back to yet another Monday and today, in the U.S., it is Flag Day...happy Flag Day to our friends in America. Coming up our Small Business Spotlight shines on the 1910 Sip House...a really cool story but first...the business news headlines:
- More bad news out of Lordstown, Ohio;
- Another mall owner flies for Chapter 11;
- Wall Street is NOT the economy;
- Ford is betting on...small;
- Oil prices shot up again today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "quite rate" among workers is...massive.
Also, like we teased, you'll meet Karen and Jeff Lees the people behind the start-up of the 1910 Sip House. It's quite the story...and how they ended up in the Small Business Spotlight is also quite a story. To listen to that conversation, click here.
- June 14, 2021