It's the day before Income Tax Day in the U.S. Welcome to the business news headlines for the 14th of July. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Stimulus Checks and Dead Folks;
- Wells Fargo to cut dividend by 80%;
- Heard of Fisker Electric Vehicles;
- Black Families and Mortgage Denials;
- Some Tax Day Specials;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Trump Administration back peddles on International Students.
Thanks for coming by again today!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 14, 2020