Hope you had a great weekend! Back at it for another Monday and we've got the following business news headlines for you...just a click away:
- Wall Street falters today and we'll share why;
- Thousands of teachers are out on strike in Los Angeles and we'll share those demands;
- CVS Health will spend $100 million on community health programs...why? We have an idea;
- A hedge fund wants to buy Gannett and Gannett is listening;
- The shutdown claims another victim;
- Sen. Bernie Sanders is back with a $15 an hour proposal;
- Former congressman John K. Delaney was in Iowa and we chatted with him;
- Wall Street did what?
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com joins us to talk about business networking and education events this week. Plus we look at the status of female owned businesses in Iowa and a recent American Express finding. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- January 14, 2019