Wednesday Dec 14, 2022
The Business News Headlines 14 December 2022
It's once again Mid-Week and we've got the business news headlines for you and it's a mixture of Central Bank news, the stock market and how to burn through 44 billion dollars. It's a raging dumpster fire over at Twitter. Glad you are with us on this the 14th day of December. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed raised rates by half a point;
- And then said this and the markets...tanked;
- The railroad saga continues;
- Canned peaches to fight off COVID?
- The SEC comes after influencers for "Pump & Dump"
- Plan on bringing your own bags to Walmart;
- Dollar General wants more of you making +$50,000;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, the dumpster fire that is...Twitter.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.