We made it to Friday...whew. What a week! Here's what we've got cooked up for you today the 14th of August:
- How long can Wall Street ignore congress;
- In case you're looking massive vacancies in NYC;
- More serious concerns about the USPS;
- Retail sales are up...what wasn't;
- No new stimulus and the impact;
- The Wall Street Report
- Nations imposing more travel restrictions.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine lightens the moment as we riff about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Click here to hear!
Thanks for listening.
- August 14, 2020