It's the Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines and we've got a great long-form business interview coming your way today as well. But first, here's what we've got for you:
- As lockdowns ease fuel prices go up;
- The fastest selling care in the U.S. is...
- The Coinbase IPO story;
- A U.S. shoe company CEO and $30 million;
- More heat against voting restrictions;
- Flying soon? Oh, that middle seat;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Bernie Madoff dies.
Those stories plus for the interview you'll meet Traci Galligan the Senior Vice President for Human Resources from the nation's largest insurer and financial services company NCMIC which, we bet, you may never have heard of. Their motto is "Taking Care of Our Own". Who are they and what do they do for clients and employees? Find out more by clicking through here.
Thanks for listening!
- April 14, 2021