Welcome back to a new business week and we've got some of the top business news headlines of the day along with a peek at what happened on Wall Street. Here's what we've got:
- That "Religious Exemption" thing;
- U.S. inflation. What's behind it?
- Better ramp up your holiday spending & why;
- New tax rates are proposed;
- How about a taco a day...yeah!
- The Wall Street Report;
- Private business failing at...diversity/
Thanks for being here!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 13, 2021