It's been on your mind and clearly on the mind of the president as today he talked about ways to fix the supply chain bottleneck. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 13th of October. Thanks for being with us:
- Business, Supply Chain and the White House;
- Just what is "organized retail crime"? We'll share;
- The biggest cost of living increase in 39 years;
- An inflation update;
- North Dakota, Oil and Fraud;
- Will Zoom zoom in six months;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "Hustle" is so...2020.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- October 13, 2021