A quick look at some of the top business news stories for Friday the 13th Day of November. Here's what we've got for you:
- Prices are going up in 2021...we have a list;
- Wall Street back into Blue Chips;
- GM announces a recall;
- McDonald's and COVID inspections;
- Oil & Gas prices dropped again;
- It ain't over...over at Wells Fargo;
- Some DoorDash IPO news;
- The Wall Street numbers;
- Amazon wants in your garage.
Those stories plus we get hyper-local with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine and Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. From sports to The Nutcracker and some side stories too. To listen, click right here!
Thanks for coming by!
- November 13, 2020