It's really hard to believe that we were in such a different place just three months ago. Then, not much talk about a recession...today it's different. Here are the stories we've got for you today:
- Fed Chair says we must do more or face a major risk;
- 90,000 workers may lose their jobs but executives get $4.5 million;
- Big tax breaks for big businesses click in;
- Consumers not hording but a new habit is taking place;
- Prices Sink - Prices Rise - The tale of two economies;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Expect more lousy jobless numbers tomorrow.
Those stories plus a loan program for micro-businesses in Iowa that didn't or couldn't qualify for state or federal business bailout programs. You'll meet Deidre DeJear and Kameron Middlebrooks and the Iowa Small Business Relief Fund. To listen, click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- May 13, 2020