Last week we said today was going to be a mess when it came to the markets and yep...that's exactly what happened. Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Hour. Coming up today:
- It was all downhill on Wall Street as the trade war intensifies;
- That UBER IPO...don't ask;
- Big shake up at Bed, Bath & Beyond;
- Two investigations at Amazon reveil the company destroys thousands of products;
- Drug makers in the hot seat for collusion on pricing;
- The Supreme Court says folks can sue Apple;
- What happened today on Wall Street...and why.
Those stories and our own Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer is in to talk about business networking, education and funding events here in the Metro as well as across the state. To hear that conversation just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- May 13, 2019