It was NOT a pretty day on Wall Street as investors fear even more "tough medicine" coming from the Fed. That's what kicks off the headline news for today. And you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram.
- What investors fear and why;
- IKEA might be...closing?
- Walmart making some interesting adjustments;
- McDonald's is back in Russia...well, sort of;
- AAA says they are getting more roadside assistance calls;
- Gender problems at Google and it's costly;
- A new housing report...will prices fall?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Do you REALLY need that MBA?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 13, 2022