It was a stunning reversal on Wall Street today. Blame COVID-19 and California. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The markets did take a nose dive;
- The coronavirus has changed much even your 2020 taxes;
- Airlines to begin cutting workers;
- JetBlue to keep middle seats empty;
- U.S. retail sales are down...so too in Mexico;
- Storage at Amazon warehouses is an issue;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The odd story of Tic Toc and business.
Those stories PLUS an interesting look at the business of genealogy with professional genealogist Ricki King. For twenty years she has been searching for family members for her clients. You'll learn how she got started, what interesting stories she's found and more. Ricky King from Roots to Branches Genealogy is right here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 13, 2020