If you are a regular listener or even if you've checked in a couple of times over the past two weeks you know that we've wondered how long investors would choose to ignore the economic impact of the coronavirus. That story and more:
- The prices of phones are...going up, way up;
- That Microsoft / U.S. Defence Department deal? On hold;
- A major newspaper company files for bankruptcy;
- What's really killing retail? Some thoughts;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Mental health issues treated differently at school vs. work.
Those stories plus you'll meet Liz Cooney a new learning specialist at Tero International. If that name sounds familiar to those of you in Central Iowa...it should. You can here that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 13, 2020