If everybody was so excited about the U.S. China Trade Deal how come Wall Street...sighed? It's the business news headlines for Friday the 13th of December:
- Meh on Wall Street;
- Affordable housing on a cruse ship;
- Russian Police and Business;
- General Motors and pickups;
- Strip Clubs and CEO's;
- Apple and genetic testing;
- The markets did what today;
- Labor Unions and holiday food baskets;
- Retail contracted in November.
Those stories and Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in to talk about Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. It's Friday! Have some fun already! You can hear that...here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 13, 2019