We're back following three days of being without power and having to cobble together broadcast equipment in any number of places. I'll share that brief story first. In the business news headlines:
- REI had a big announcement today;
- Impossible Foods racking up the coin;
- A COVID19 "building boom"?
- Who is delivering a majority of Amazon orders?
- Yet another company announces "Work from Home:;
- The Wall Street Report;
- An industry that six months ago was booming...now on the ropes?
Those stories plus you'll hear from Liz Cooney one of the Tero International Trainers about personality preferences and how knowing yours and the personalities of your team can have a positive impact for everybody especially in this age of our nearly endless virtual meetings. Liz Cooney and the world of Myers/Briggs is right here.
Thanks for listening!
- August 13, 2020