Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines, thanks for being with us. Here is what we've got for you today:
- The Coinbase IPO is about...
- The Consumer Price Index and...inflation;
- Now it's rubber automakers are worried about;
- "The Woz" hits TV with Unicorn Hunters;
- A gas tax to pay for the Biden infrastructure plan;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Three-hundred movie theaters go...dark.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 13, 2021