For the third day in a row Wall Street sagged and there's been plenty of reasons why the markets have been so choppy. Inflation, COVID19, lousy job numbers and people quitting their jobs in mass. Let's get into it:
- When is enough...enough? Ask Walgreens;
- Shipping stuff for the holidays? We've got some timelines;
- Southwest Airlines troubles and one group is pointing fingers;
- Job openings in the U.S. stall out;
- Record numbers of people are still quitting;
- GM gets a bundle from LG over battery issues;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A deeper dive into the job mess.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- October 12, 2021