Today the chair of the Central Bank had some stunning things to say and they lead off our report for Thursday the 12th of November. Here's what's going on:
- The economy...what's over?
- Jet Blue opens up;
- Airline employment sinks again;
- The price of oil tanked today and why;
- Rent or Own we're talking housing;
- Disney reported...not...good;
- How confident are you at the dealership;
- Wall Street Report
- They are hiring but...what about pay?
Those stories and for the interview you'll meet Jonnie Wright from the Buyosphere. His work is to see to it that small businesses grow by making sure nobody skips over the "small stuff". It's an engaging conversation and you can listen by clicking here.
Thanks for coming by!
- November 12, 2020